This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, 1 week of CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in this North Dakota city on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other jobs, contact CompHealth today.
- Competitive pay
- Strong support staff
- Fellowship in breast imaging required
- 1 week of CME time
- Academic affiliation
- Fellows welcomed
- Great city location
- Tight-knit community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail