Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Radiology in PA - A Facility in PA Seeks a Locums Radiologist
A facility located in Pennsylvania is seeking a radiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with MQSA. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and the physician will see 27 - 36 reads per day. The facility can wait for you to obtain a PA state license.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: None
- Caseload: 27 - 36 reads per day
- Other Certification: MQSA
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...