Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hospital-Employed Daytime Only Radiology Opening. Join this team of 15 Radiologists and enjoy a great quality of life in beautiful Southwest Georgia.
Hospital-Employed Radiology opportunity joining Phoebe Putney Health System with over 300 providers rooted in the community for over 100 years
This 691-bed teaching hospital and a regional center for cancer treatment, cardiac medicine/surgery, gastrointestinal disease and neuro-science offers:
* Competitive Base Salary + quality & productivity incentives
* Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
* Joining 15 other full time employed Radiologists
* Employed Night-Time Radiology team covers nights
* Only 8 weekends of call per year - Days only / No Nights
* Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, moving expenses, and signing bonus
* H1B cap exempt employer
Located in Southern Georgia, a region closely tied to America's Indian culture, the antebellum age of the Old South and the timeless sports of hunting and fishing.
* Located on the Florida Aquifer, an ocean of fresh water that feeds the area's rivers providing boundless of outdoor recreation activities
* With an affordable cost of living almost 20% less than the national average per Sperling's, you can purchase a beautiful multi-acreage lots with an estate homes, a horse ranches or live in one of the many gated communities
* Countless family amenities including sport leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs or hiking, equestrian and competitive cycling for the more competitive
* Travel is quick and easy with a regional airport with direct flights daily to Atlanta or other Southeast cities or a short drive will land you on the pristine beaches of Florida's Gulf Coast
If you are interested to learn more, please send your updated CV to [Register to View]
detailing the best number and time to contact you discussing this opportunity further or text me at [Register to View]
to schedule a specific time to connect over the phone.
Jackson Physician Search, formerly known as Jackson & Coker Permanent Placement, is proud to announce our name change. We have achieved phenomenal growth thanks to our relationship with valued clients and candidates and our deep commitment to your success. To highlight our leadership and clarify our role in the permanent placement physician industry, our new name is now Jackson Physician Searc...