Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Radiology in NM - A Facility in NM Seeks a Locum Tenens Radiologist
We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a New Mexico-based hospital that is currently seeking a radiologist to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a NM state license with the process. Your assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 60 - 80 reads per day.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: NM state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: None
- Caseload: 60 - 80 reads per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...