Envision Physician Services, a large, national radiology group, is currently seeking a general Radiologist to join our growing practice in St. Petersburg, FL. The Physician will be based at Bayfront Health St. Petersburg working our swing shift, 3p-12a. Must be comfortable with emergency radiology reads, high volumes and have outstanding quality.
Highlights of the opportunity include:
- Physician will be credentialed at other sites in the market to assist with cross coverage and weekend call responsibilities.
- Schedule is Monday – Friday from 3p-12a and Q4 weekend rotation.
- Knowledgeable and well trained team of Radiologists in the market to provide support.
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits, disability and life insurance, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
Bayfront Health St. Petersburg is a level II trauma and tertiary care center and a 480-bed hospital that includes a comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation unit conveniently located on campus. Bayfront Health St. Petersburg has over 550 affiliated physicians and serves as an academic medical center which offers graduate physician programs in family practice, obstetrics-gynecology, and a post-residency fellowship in sports medicine.
- Bayflite Helicopter Air Medical Program
- Cardiac Services (cardiothoracic and vascular surgery)
- Cardiopulmonary/Respiratory Care
- Convenient Care Centers
- Diagnostic Imaging & Interventional Radiology
- Emergency Medicine Center
- Laboratory Services
- Level IV Epilepsy Center
- Multi-Specialty Physician Group
- Palliative Care
- Rehabilitation Services (Occupational, Physical, Speech)
- Retail Pharmacy
- Sleep Center
- Specialized Critical Care Units
The communities of the St. Petersburg/Clearwater area cover a peninsula just south and west of the Tampa Bay area. These waterside communities are renowned for their award-winning pristine beaches and quaint coastal beach towns. Clearwater Beach was voted “Best Beach Town in Florida; St. Pete was voted No. 1 in the U.S. and No. 5 in the world by TripAdvisor and Tierra Verde’s famous Fort de Soto Park has more awards than we can even list here. The area also boasts a thriving waterfront downtown area in St. Petersburg that is home to several museums, theatres and an incredible food and nightlife scene. In addition, its proximity to Tampa and several professional sporting teams and special events make this area one of the most special places to live in the country.