Diagnostic Radiology Job Description:
- Full-time days, Monday – Friday
- No weekends, holidays or evening call required
- Multi-specialty clinic setting allows for collaboration between medical professionals.
- Currently two Radiologists on staff with combined 29+ years in the community
- Excellent team of technicians and support staff
- Quick turnaround for scheduling and results; great for physicians and patients
- Radiologists conduct fluoroscopy procedures, thyroid and/or breast biopsies
- 35,000 studies per year on average
- 2 mammography rooms, 2 ultrasound rooms, 1 MRI room, 1 CT room (64-slice), 1 dexa scan room, 4 diagnostic rooms (1 fluoroscopy), tomosynthesis images
Visalia Medical Clinic is the largest multi-specialty group between Fresno and Bakersfield with over 50 physicians and advanced practice providers in over 16 specialties. For more than 75 years, Visalia Medical Clinic has remained committed to its mission to care for patients by partnering with the best and brightest providers, and to stay abreast of changes to the benefit of our patients.
- Affiliated with Kaweah Delta Medical Foundation
- Service area covers 2 counties - 600k+ population
- Group payer mix: 75% PPO, 20% Medicare, 5% cash
- Long-term disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- CME allowance
- License, dues & subscriptions allowance
- Paid time off for CME and vacation
The City of Visalia, with a population over 130,000, is centrally located between Los Angeles and San Francisco, only an hour's drive from national parks, and within easy reach of coastal beaches. Visalia offers the unique combination of affordable housing, a friendly community, easy commute to work, and economic opportunity. The cost of living may be small town, but the cultural amenities are big city!