Texas Diagnostic Radiologist in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $600000.00 - 650000.00
This diagnostic radiology opening is a dream position: earn $600,000 for a base salary, enjoy a realistic volume of cases, and work directly with other local providers. This position will allow you a true work/life balance onsite at a local hospital not far from the Gulf Coast.
- $600,000 salary
- Opportunity for light IR and mammo if desired
- Comfortable Monday-Friday schedule
- No nights or weekends
- No call
- Realistic volume expectations
- $25,000 sign-on bonus
- Full, generous benefits package
- Malpractice coverage
The south Texas community shines as a hub for energy in the state. Located a short drive from the Gulf Coast, you’ll even have the option of living on the coast and commuting to work, if you’d like. There are no bad options here!
- Family-oriented with great schools
- Affordable cost of living + strong local economy
- Diverse community + rated a top place to retire by Niche
- Local cultural scene includes theater, ballet, galleries, and live music
- Plenty of outdoor activities: golfing, birding, fishing, camping, water sports, and more
- 30 minutes to the coast; easy access to Houston, San Antonio, Austin, and Corpus Christi
- Medscape names Texas one of its “Best Places to Practice” in 2022
- No state income taxes
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, Emergency Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Medical Physicists, radiology,, radiology, radiologist