The St. Peter's Health Radiologist Team is a hospital-based practice providing inpatient and outpatient services as a member of a health system affiliated multi-specialty group. St. Peter’s Health has an excellent full- time opportunity for a Radiologist. This position can be filled by a neuro-radiologist or musculoskeletal radiologist willing to do general radiology work, or by a general radiologist. Our current team consists of two diagnostic Radiologists, two interventional Radiologists, and an Advanced Practice Provider
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in ABR or AOBR.
- General or Fellowship trained.
- Comfortable with all modalities.
- Highly competitive salary
- Vacation time
- Comprehensive Benefits package: 403B, Dental, Disability, Funded CME, Paid Malpractice, Relocation allowance and much more...
- State of the art imaging equipment.
- No Mammography requirement.
- No call with reasonable weekend responsibilities - contributes to a great work-life balance.
- You get to enjoy all Montana's recreational opportunities; skiing, mountain biking, fly-fishing, hunting, hiking, and so much more!!
We're committed to our patients and our 1,700 employees:
- We were named one of the top 100 community hospitals by the Chartis Center for Rural Health (2021).
- We were recognized as one of the favorite places to work in Helena (2021).
- We recently completed a $9 million surgical suite/central processing remodel and expansion (2020).
- We opened a dedicated, physician-led outpatient Wound Care Center (2020).
- We launched a community paramedicine and mobile crisis response team (behavioral health) program to provide care outside our walls to improve the well-being of our community (2020).
If you want to get out of town, we're located between Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks, and you can make it to either after work on Friday for a weekend get-away. Helena also is home to an airport, with direct flights to multiple western and mid-western destinations. With around 60,000 residents, the Helena-area school system is exceptional, the arts are thriving, and the outdoors are calling.
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting [Register to View]
[Register to View]