VeloSource has a locum tenens Diagnostic Radiology opportunity located in Southern Pennsylvania, a little over an hour from Pittsburgh. This is an immediate need.
- Active PA License and Licensure , DEA, Board Certified
- Required Certifications: ACLS
- Minimum Years Experience: 2
- M-F | 8a-5p | No Call
- Typical Day: Fluoroscopy Typically Begins Around 8:30am (UGI, BE, etc.). Ultrasound averages 2 thyroid biopsies or FNAs daily with the need for paracentesis, thoracentesis, or breast biopsy several times a week. CT procedures typically 1 or 2 biopsies per week (CT guided lung, liver, kidney, or abscess drainage).
- AVG Census: 15 mammograms a day and 2-3 diagnostics requiring additional work-up
- Provider Will Work Solo
- Typical Cases Seen: Screening, Diagnostic and Mammography
- Procedures: Fluoroscopy, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy/FNA; CT-Guided Lung, Liver, Renal and Abscess Drainage, Breast Biopsy, Stereotactic Biopsy on Upright System.
- EMR: Paragon Allscripts
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.