Interventional Radiology Physician in Tennessee
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $775000.00 - 775000.00
A private practice with 40 years of history in Chattanooga is seeking an interventional radiologist to join its group. The position is an even split of interventional and diagnostic radiology.
- 50% Interventional Concentration - Join a team of 3 Interventional Radiologists
- Nurse Practitioner performs LPs, paras, thoras, joint injections / aspirations, and CT guided biopsies and drainages
- Excellent relationship with the hospital system
- Private practice, hospital-based group - 3 Interventional Radiologist in the practice
- Call responsibilities evenly split
- Partners earning $775,000+ Consistently
- Access to state-of-the-art technology—fully integrated
- 4 up’s system; 2 Large Monitors with split screens. Can put up many sequences of priors, etc.
- Same set up at every imaging location
- McKesson PACS
- EPIC EMR
- Power Scribe 360 dictation
Tucked between the mountains of Southeast Tennessee and along the beautiful Tennessee River, Chattanooga is one of America’s most beautiful cities.
- Named one of the “Top 45 Places to Go” in the world by New York Times
- Affordable cost of living — 16% lower than national average
- Great public and private schools, including STEM programs
- Growing arts, music, and dining scenes
- Easy access to waterfalls, hiking trails, rock climbing, winter sports
- Less than two hours to Atlanta, Nashville, and Knoxville
- No state income tax
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Tennessee and must be board eligible or certified in Diagnostic Radiology
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Vascular Interventional Radiology, Vascular Interventional Radiologist, Interventional Radiologist, Interventional Radiology, Vir, Ir, Vascular Radiology, Vascular Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist