Diagnostic Radiology Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $188.00 - 200.00
This facility is seeking a Diagnostic Radiology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, No call, No weekends
- Job Setting: Medical Center
- Modalities: 70% Diagnostic, 30% Mammography and procedures. Plain Film, Fluoroscopy, Nuclear Medicine, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Ultrasound, Stereotactic biopsies, 3D (three-dimensional) Mammography at one site, Thoracentesis, Paracentesis and Lumbar Punctures
- Credentialing Timeframe: Approximately 90-120 days
- Board Certified, Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA), ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) or BLS (Basic Life Support)
For many years now The San Bernardino Outdoor Market has been serving the Inland Empire and is a very strong part of this region’s history. Food and beverages are for sale at the center of the market’s shops. The Rose Bowl Flea Market is one of the most famous markets in the world. They are now celebrating over 40 years of success at the world famous Rose Bowl in Pasadena California.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist