Springfield Clinic has newly expanded radiology services in Springfield, Illinois and has an opening for a Nuclear Medicine Trained Radiologist.
Join our forward-thinking, physician-led multispecialty medical group devoted to providing the highest quality health care to its patients. More than 600 physicians and advanced practitioners deliver care in approximately 80 medical specialties and sub-specialties serving more than 20 counties and covering one million patients in the greater central Illinois area
Practicing Radiology at Springfield Clinic:
- Growing radiology practice with more than 30 radiologists
- This position will encompass approximately 75% nuclear medicine
- Affiliation with the Southern Illinois University School of Medicine Radiology Residency with a clinical faculty appointment and opportunity to teach students, residents and fellows
- Provide care for Memorial Medical Center, a 500 bed level I trauma center
- Dedicated nocturnist radiologists
- Multiple schedules available for Quality-of-Life Positions
- Built-in referral network from our more than 600 physicians and APPs
Exceptional Benefits for Work Life and Home:
We foster a balanced lifestyle with our competitive compensation package that features:
- Two-year path to partnership
- Competitive compensation package
- Retirement program encompassing 401k
- Medical, dental, life insurance and disability coverage.
About Springfield Clinic:
As one of the largest private multispecialty medical clinics in the state, Springfield Clinic currently employs more than over 3,000 clinical and administrative staff members who are committed to improving health, providing value and serving the community.