This job is archived
Are you ready to make a life-changing decision?
This 247-bed, Level 1 Trauma and Teaching center is seeking a Neuro trained Radiologist who wants to join a close-knit team of 3 other Neuro faculty. MU is the fastest growing Hospital in the state and due to its growth, we are needing to add an additional Neuro Radiologist. This opportunity is available due to expansion, not turnover. If you are looking for a cohesive, tight-knit group of colleagues, you have found your new professional home.
CHECK THIS OUT! There’s never a dull moment here! This certified Level I Comprehensive Stroke Center boasts its efficiency with handling some of the most complicated cases throughout the state. Work collaboratively right next to your Neuro Radiology partners in-house and MSK Radiologist colleagues at the Spine Center located right across the street. It’s like nothing you have ever seen before. This flagship hospital is home to its Seven-Story Critical Care Tower that provides the latest medical technology for critical and/or injured patients.
All ranks and tracks are available with this incredible opportunity.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $425,000-Annual Income
- Additional $40k in income available as well
- $25,000-Sign-On Bonus
- $8000 Annual Academic Funds
- 5 weeks’ vacation
- 1 Week CME
- 1 week of holidays
- Health insurance for physician and family
- Reduction in tuition cost for children who attend MU
Columbia, MO is a fantastic place to raise a family, start a new career or simply settle down and enjoy the finer things in life. Whether you are single or ready to start a family this city has it all. Columbia has gained national acclaim as one of the best places for … well, nearly everything! Take a moment and see what this well-kept secret has to offer! If these facts, don’t convince you that Columbia, MO is one of the best places to live, I doubt if anything will.
- Ranked as high as 2nd by Money Magazine – Best Places to Live In The US
- A thriving economy built on education, medicine, technology, and insurance
- 20% population increase over the past 10 years and still growing strong
- Immediate access to multiple NFL, MLB, and NCAA sporting events
- Forbes – 13th Smartest City in America
- Forbes – 8th Best College Sports Town in America
- Forbes – 8th Best Place for Business and Careers
- Parade Magazine – America’s Hardest Working Town
- Under30CEO – 2nd Best City for Young Entrepreneurs
- 8th Best City for College Students – American Institute for Economic Research
- Midway between St. Louis and Kansas City
- Lower crime rate
- Lower unemployment rate – 3% and dropping
- Lower cost of living – 5% below the national average
- Lower commute times for work
- Fantastic public school
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact me or send your CV. If this job doesn't perfectly match your practice preferences, please let me know exactly what you're looking for. I am representing other Radiology opportunities within this organization. If you know someone who is specialized in another area of Radiology, please forward my contact information along to them.
I’ll answer all of your questions so you can decide if this job is right for you.
**Visa Candidates will be considered.