Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Interventional Radiologist Needed this Winter in TX!
A facility located in Southwestern Texas is looking for a locum tenens Interventional Radiologist for various dates November 2021 - January 2022. Are you interested?
- Dates: November 21st-22nd, December 19th-20th, December 21st-25th (Office Closed on Christmas Day), December 26th-27th, January 2nd-3rd, 9th-10th, 11th-15h, 16th-17th
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Weekend onsite 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, On call Saturday/Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Modalities: CT, MR, XR, US, BD, & Mammo (not required, but a plus)
- Procedures: Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Biopsies (CT or US guided), arterial/central line placement, etc.
- Certifications: Active TX license, board-certified interventional radiology, MQSA certification (if reading Mammo)
- Credentialing: 30 days with clean file
Sandy, Utah, United States
At Fusion Healthcare Staffing, we pride ourselves on giving personalized service with unmatched integrity and honesty. Our experienced staffing professionals will not only help you find jobs in your specialty throughout the country; they’ll also help you through every step of the credentialing and traveling process. We love providing medical professionals with opportunities for travel, growt...