Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are seeking a full-time, board certified Interventional Radiologist to join our client's professional team. This independent Vascular practice treats peripheral artery disease, dialysis access, deep and superficial veins, and other vascular issues. They're a national leader in the use of intravascular ultrasound and treat those with deep venous disease. Helping patients with symptoms including painful leg swelling and venous leg ulcers. Those who are qualified and in search of a long-term career opportunity with a practice that utilizes cutting-edge technology that decreases risk and ensures a higher procedural success rate, are encouraged to apply today! New grads are welcome!
Interventional Radiologist Schedule & Benefits
Interventional Radiologist Requirements
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
- Compensation: $480k+ plus RVU. Could earn $600k to $700k
- Potential Sign-On bonus and relocation assistance
- Partnership Buy-In opportunity after 2-3 years
- Full benefits package and 401k
- Malpractice coverage
- Full support staff
- Board certified in Interventional Radiology
- Current medical license in the state of New Jersey that's in good standing or willing to obtain
MASC Medical Recruitment Firm is a trusted physician recruiter and healthcare staffing firm that delivers personalized job placement solutions. With sound associations in the physician staffing network, we support both healthcare providers and healthcare organizations in creating successful business relationships for the long term.We believe that not only should healthcare organizations have acces...