- Over 50 years of unmatched of radiology experience serving the community of southeastern NC
- Leading in new technology and advances in the field of radiology with state-of-the-art imaging solutions
- Collaborative and supportive team with 2 year partner track to become a full equity partner
Benefits and Features:
- $400,000/year in salary for the first year
- 2 years to partnership, with full equity partnership
- Excellent comprehensive Benefits, malpractice insurance, pension and profit sharing
- 8 weeks vacation
Your Role with the Company:
- 5 days a week, great work/life balance!
- Partner track includes shared call pool
- Robust outpatient interventional clinic/OBL operating and Hospital IR Service
- Collaborative team of 3 Interventional Radiologist and Physician Assistants/Nurse Practitioners covering full breadth of IR procedures including PAD, venous disease, interventional oncology, dialysis, UFE, trauma, etc.
- BC/BE Fellowship-trained Interventional Radiologist
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
KATIE [Register to View] style="line-height: normal; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial;">