Interventional Radiology opportunity in Northern Michigan
Job ID #55968
- Board Certified Radiology
- The schedule is M - F 8a-5p with no call or weekends.
- This position is estimated to be greater than 75% interventional radiology with some general diagnostic radiology responsibilities.
- The IR practice covers a wide spectrum of inpatient and outpatient interventional procedures, including: paras/thoras, pleural and peritoneal drains, CT/US guided biopsies and/or drains, nephrostomy and biliary drainage, central venous access and LP/myelograms, etc.
- Competitive salary/ bonus and opportunities for additional shifts
- Health, dental, vision insurance is paid for
- contribute the maximum amount allowed to the 401K plan
- generous vacation package and we are continually striving to improve the work/life balance for our physicians.
All Star Healthcare Solutions Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants