This job is archived
- $450,000 - $500,000 Base Compensation + Uncapped Productivity Bonus
- Medical Directorship w/Possible Future Equity Options for the Right Candidate
- No Weekends
- 100% Interventional Procedures in an Outpatient Facility (ASC)
- PTO, Health and Welfare Package, CME, Licensure, Sick Leave, paid Med-Mal Insurance, etc.
This Interventional Radiology opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent provider in Atlanta at a vascular outpatient center. Georgia is an excellent state to practice Interventional Radiology and raise a family. Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement with this excellent National Practice Group.
More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
Contact a Foster Crown Recruiter today.
- Position: Permanent Interventional Radiologist – Medical Directorship
- Job Number: GA1353
- City/State: Atlanta, GA
- Facility: Vascular Outpatient Center (ASC). Provider will be credentialed at Emory University Hospital for admitting privileges.
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed outpatient center, servicing primarily ESRD & CKD patients. 2-rooms, 2 C-Arms.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- ADC: 6 – 10 access procedures, based on modality & patient volumes.
- Support Staff: 5-RN’s, 1-Techs and admin support, + a full time marketing team.
- BC in Radiology & graduation from an IR Fellowship is required.
- EMR: Please call office for details
- IR Procedures: Dialysis Access Maintenance + PD Catheters, Ports, Piccs, Percutaneous Fistula Creation (proctoring provided).
- Schedule: 0730 – 1700, no weekends. Call for details.
- Compensation: Base Compensation of $450k - $500k w/full health & welfare package, CME, Licensure, Sick Leave, Paid Med-Mal Insurance.
Please visit our website for additional information:[Register to View]
LinkedIn:[Register to View] Facebook: /fostercrown Twitter: @FosterCrown Instagram: fostercrown
Contact: Foster Crown, LLC