Auburn Memorial Medical Services is currently seeking a Full Time General/Body Radiologist to cover Auburn Community Hospital.
• Body Radiologist with expertise in oncologic imaging, body MRI, CT, and US.
• Comfortable interpreting body imaging across all modalities including MRI, interpretation of Cardiac CT/MR, PET/CT and Nuclear Medicine. Mammography preferred but not required.
• Opportunity to perform a wide range of exams.
• 7 days on/7 days off – day shift only
• Full benefits package with generous paid time off (PTO)
• CME reimbursement
• Commencement Bonus
• Moving expenses
NYS physician license, ABR certified or eligible, CPR Certified
Please note that this job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position.
Duties and responsibilities may vary depending on the specific needs of the healthcare facility.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $500,000.00 - $575,000.00 per year
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance • Paid time off
• Vision insurance
Medical specialties: • Radiology
Schedule: • Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Auburn, NY 13021: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• General/Body Radiology: 1 year (Preferred)
License/Certification: • Medical License (Preferred) Work Location: In person