Out-Patient Intervention Radiologist
Southern Values – Population Over 6 Million - Amazing Schedule
This is one of the most highly recognized and respected comprehensive treatment centers in the region. Their unprecedented growth ties back to their core values of being patient-centric and their consistent communication with their referring physicians. We are searching for a dynamic, innovative, and strategic leader to serve as an Interventional Radiologist for this private North Carolina Interventional Radiology practice. The ideal candidate will have superior communication skills and will have clinical training in Interventional Radiology.
- Comprehensive benefits, relocation, and annual retention bonus
- Competitive salary and generous sign-on and annual bonus structure
- Expanded and renovated facilities
- Tenured cohesive staff
- Partnership Opportunity Available
- Outpatient, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, no nights or weekends
The practice is in close proximity to neighborhoods that offer various types of living spaces. You can live in this community with an easy commute to the office. This Southern city is centrally located and allows easy access to Raleigh and Myrtle Beach. If you enjoy professional sporting events, fine dining, museums, the arts, and music festivals, this is your home.
With amazing public/private schools and so much history in the area, the location caters to a diverse demographic, for both, the young and old.
- Vibrant downtown, country club w/golf course communities, or acreage further outside of town
- Exceptional public and private school options
- Easy access to Raleigh-Durham, Charlotte, and Myrtle Beach, Foodies love it with the many dining options, breweries, and nightlife
- Lake/Beach activities, snow skiing nearby, hiking trails, hunting, and fishing
JN -[Register to View] 8