Radiology (Breast Imaging)
Midwest Texas community offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally. BC/BE Breast Imaging Radiologist needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as fellows will be considered. Candidate must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
- Private Practice Radiology Group - Radiology Associates
- Group is seeking a fellowship-trained Breast Imaging Radiologist for a hospital based Radiology practice
- Partner track opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Paid family health insurance, LTD, life insurance, 401(k) pension/profit sharing
- 100% paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Credentialing support
- Relocation allowance
- Candidate will be required to interpret general Radiology as needed and have proficiency across all modalities.
- Must have a valid Texas medical license.
- DEA and board certified or eligible by either ABR/AOBR required.
- Candidate will take general radiology call.
Community is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. This mid-sized city is home to 120K people with a 24 county regional draw of 400,000. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.Regional Medical Center serves as the hub for healthcare services in the Texas Midwest. . You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients.