Title: Women's Imaging Radiologist
Location: New York, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Our client, an upscale, community-based radiology practice in a beautiful area of NYC that utilizes state-of-the-art equipment, is seeking to hire a Women's Imaging Radiologist. The Women's Imaging section of Diagnostic Radiology offers a full range of services for breast, gynecologic, and obstetric Imaging.
The Women's Imaging Radiologist will perform the following services:
- Screening and diagnostic mammography, breast ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and interventional procedures.
- Gynecologic imaging in conjunction with the body imaging section and includes female pelvis imaging using ultrasound, fluoroscopy, CT, and MRI.
- Pelvic procedures such as 3D sonohysterography and fluoroscopic hysterography are offered for the evaluation of the uterine cavity and fallopian tubes.
- Evaluating and treating abnormal uterine bleeding, uterine anomalies, infertility, and fallopian tube after placement of nonsurgical permanent sterilization devices.
- Obstetrical imaging, including fetal MRI, and 3D ultrasound.
- MD/DO degree
- Board Certified in Radiology