This job is archived
The health system is situated within NYC surrounded by bucolic suburban areas. It is an easy commute by car or public transit from anywhere in the city, Westchester County, Long Island, northern New Jersey or Fairfield County, Connecticut.
Our client offers competitive salary and benefits. Academic rank and salary will be commensurate with the candidate's qualifications and experience
- Duties include the full scope of breast imaging examinations including screening and diagnostic mammography and digital breast tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, and breast MRI, as well as core needle biopsies at flagship hospital and in new outpatient facility to open next year
- Resident and Fellow supervision and academic responsibilities are required.
- Weekend coverage approximately 1 day per month
- Participate in Scholarly activities and collaborate on clinical projects within the department and with other departments
- Must hold an MD degree or equivalent
- Breast Imaging Fellowship required
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New York
- Should be eligible for an academic appointment at the rank of Assistant, Associate or Full Professor at the School of Medicine
- Should be sub-specialty Breast Imaging Radiologist covering all aspects of breast imaging including mammography, tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, and breast procedures with experience working in an academic setting.
- Should have a proven track record of clinical excellence, research and publications in the field of Breast Imaging.