Title: Radiologist, Breast Imaging
Location: New York City, NY 10314
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring a Radiologist, Breast Imaging for a top academic medical center and integrated healthcare delivery system. The Radiologist, Breast Imaging will handle the responsibilities of a full range breast imaging services in their ambulatory site. The Radiologist, Breast Imaging position includes skills with tomosynthesis, ultrasound, biopsies and 3T MRI. The Radiologist, Breast Imaging candidate will be growing and grooming the program while working hand in hand with the Chief of Oncology. Responsibilities:
- Duties would include reading mammography, breast ultrasound, general ultrasound, general procedures, breast biopsy, diagnostic imaging, and patient consultations as well as providing backup services to existing Radiologist while growing women’s services.
- Clinical responsibilities include screening and diagnostic mammography, breast ultrasound, MRI and breast interventional procedures.
- No call, no nights, one weekend a month.
- Fellowship in Breast Imaging or equivalent experience with competence in all aspects of Breast Imaging including biopsy.
- Strong Women’s Imaging skills, including breast procedures, stereotactic and core biopsies, tomosynthesis training, and MRI breast biopsies.
- Excellence in patient care