COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Radiology - Cardiothoracic (RADCARD)
- Competitive Salary
- Outstanding Benefits including a dependent tuition program that essentially equates to free college for you kids.
- Aggressive Retirement Fund
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Radiology - Cardiothoracic (RADCARD)
- Faculty Role. True Academia. Prestigious World-Renowned Program.
- Two Paths: Heavy clinical, or Heavy research.
- Shared Call. Paid Call. Over 80 Radiologists on Staff all share in duties.
- Residents and Fellows Take First Calls.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Radiology - Cardiothoracic (RADCARD)
- Must be Board Certified within 36 months of completion of training.
- No background issues whatsoever. Ever.
- Malpractice history taken case by case.
- Cardiothoracic Radiology is the Specialty but the work is predominately Thoracic.
COMMUNITY Radiology - Cardiothoracic (RADCARD)
- Northeast True Major Metro over 2.8M local population.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 147503
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [Register to View] ">[Register to View] for more information.