Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A leading Hematology Oncology practice is expanding with the development of a brand-new Women's Imaging Center. Slated to have their grand opening in Spring of 2022, we are actively recruiting a BE/BC Women's Imaging Radiologist to join their growing team.
* Actively recruiting 1 fellowship trained Breast Imaging Radiologist.
* Beautiful facility slated to open Spring 2022. This facility is created specifically for women and presents an innovative approach to women's health.
* Services provide include, screening and diagnostic Mammography, Contrast Enhanced Spectral Mammography, Ultrasounds, Bone Density (DEXA), Biopsies, and more.
* Participation in scholarly activities and collaboration on clinical projects.
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package included
Capital Region of New York:
* Direct access to all major Northeast cities including Boston, NYC, Hartford, Syracuse, Rochester, and Montreal.
* Home to 23 performing arts venues and 27 theatres.
* Outdoor activities to include Saratoga Racetrack, Adirondacks, Catskills, and the Berkshires. A natures lover paradise with many state parks and 6 ski resorts nearby.
* Over 150 chef inspired dining options and 50 local breweries.
* Excellent schooling options to include both public and private options.
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Phone: [Register to View]
Text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...