Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Optimum has collaborated with an academic medical facility that is seeking board-certified Radiologists who are fellowship trained in Breast Imaging in downtown Boston. Come join a radiology group that offers the highest level of academic medicine and research.If you do not currently have a MA license but are interested, please contact us and we can facilitate this process for you.
- Flexible schedule, 3 or 5-day work week with 1:4 call requirements
- Competitive salary with RVUs and productivity incentives
- Generous benefits package, including 401k and 6 weeks of PTO
- Sign-on bonus up to $20k, relocation & CME allowance ($5k + 10 days)
- Reading mammo screens and Dx/3D Tomo, MRI
- Breast biopsy procedures
- Academic Appointment
- BC ABR with Breast or Women’s Imaging Fellowship
- MQSA required
Please apply or call/text [Register to View]
to learn more. If you’re not fellowship-trained in Breast or Women’s Imaging, please know that Optimum has other positions for all specialties of Radiology. Optimum has a $1,000 referral bonus. If you’re not currently available, but know someone who might be, please connect us with your referrals – Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.
Reach your career and lifestyle goals with Medicus When you work with Medicus, you become part of a team. You receive personalized attention from a dedicated Physician Advocate who takes the time and care to get to know you and understand your needs and the types of opportunities you want. And you receive support from our credentialing, travel, and finance specialists who are dedicated to ensuring...