Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi our teams accommodate more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi is renowned for The Trauma Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients of many other needs. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Yeshiva University.
- The Radiologist should be involved in the clinical workflow of the division and should contribute to patient care in terms of screening mammography, diagnostic mammography and mammographic interventions
- Should involve in the coordination of any research initiatives and public outreach service initiatives with respect to breast healthcare
- Participate in institutional committees that are involved in the strategic planning and implementation of breast care initiatives
- Reports to the Director of Breast imaging and to the Chairman of the Department of Radiology
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email your CV to [Register to View]
or apply online at:[Register to View]
PHYSICIAN AFFILIATE GROUP OF NEW YORK, PCEqual Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- American Board of Radiology Certification
- Mammography Quality and Standards Act Certification
- Fellowship training in Breast Imaging or an equivalent work experience
MEDPATH provides in-house recruitment services for both clinical & non-clinical healthcare organizations. We manage your entire staffing function or can work as an extension of an existing department when extra HORSEPOWER is needed!
We provide full recruitment services from candidate sourcing & screening, site visit management, contract negotiation, relocation coordination, candidate...