Critical Care Hospitalist opening in AL
Located in Foley, AL
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary/CC doctor to join as an Intensivist.
- Partner with one other physician for a 7on/7 off schedule
- 10 ICU beds with Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, and Neuro patients
- 8 bed CCU
- Outpatient clinic opportunity available on off week
- 112-bed facility offering inpatient, outpatient, emergency, diagnostic and surgical care.
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Quality bonuses (metrics TBD)
- Tenure bonuses
Foley prides itself on its hometown atmosphere and progressive attitude. On Foley's downtown streets, people stop to talk to each other and congregate at a quaint soda fountain. The neighborhoods that grow in all directions from the intersection of highways 59 and 98 are a series of neat blocks lined with ancient oak trees shading wide streets. Visitors are welcomed by John B. Foley Park, which centers on a fountain and is hung with flowering baskets. Bargain hunters flock to the Tanger Outlet Center's more than 120 stores and to Foley's antique malls.
Foley's attractions also include the farmers and fishermen markets, Graham Creek Nature Preserve, various parks, and water activities (just a half hour drive to Orange Beach and Gulf Shores!)