Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today to learn more about this and other opportunities available now.
- Willing to wait for license
- Boards not required
- Days, Nights
- ACLS required
- 2 - 5 admissions per day
- ICU and vent management
- Hospital privileges needed
- DEA needed
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.