Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Pulmonary/Critical Care opening in Pennsylvania**
* Located in ***Williamsport, PA*** - 100m from Scranton
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking a BC/BE fellowship-trained Pulmonary/Critical Care specialist
* Responsibilities balanced between 28 bed ICU and outpatient pulmonology practice with a 3 physician, 1 APP compliment.
* Closed ICU - Manage critical care population with the support of dedicated Intensivists and ICU CRNPs. Tele-medicine coverage at night
* Endobronchial Ultrasound and general bronchoscopy, pulmonary rehab, respiratory therapists, and PFTs conveniently located
* Sleep center services are provided by current pulmonologists. Certification in sleep would be a bonus, but not required.
* Cardiothoracic surgery onsite
* Soon to be level II trauma center
**This employed position offers both a comprehensive compensation and generous benefits package to include:**
-Competitive salary and generous benefits package;
-CME paid time off and stipend
-Retirement savings and match
-Moving relocation reimbursement; and much more.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States