Join an expanding and progressive healthcare organization that values a work-life balance. A comprehensive care facility with a strong referral base servicing the high plains of Montana is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist to join their experienced team.
* Outpatient only - Flexible Monday-Friday Work Week
* No Call Requirement
* Sleep Program Available and Ability to Build Bronchial Clinic and/or a Lung Cancer Screening Program
* $400,000 Guaranteed Base Salary plus wRVU Bonus Incentives
* $25,000 Sign on Bonus
* $2,000 Residency Stipend and $60,000 Student Loan Repayment
* 37 Days of Paid Vacation - PTO package that promotes a healthy work/live balance
* Comprehensive benefits including health, retirement, malpractice and tail coverage, CME, etc.
Ideally situated on the high plains along Montana's Rocky Mountain Front Range at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun Rivers, this Montana community is the perfect basecamp for outdoor activities, arts, and culture.
* With a cost of living below the national average, your dollar goes a lot further - Median home prices are 53% cheaper than Bozeman
* Enjoy a mild four-season climate with pleasant summers and warmer winters
* Paradise for year-round outdoor recreation - hiking, mountain biking, downhill skiing, blue ribbon trout fishing, boating, golf, tennis, and much more
* Be located within 2 hours of Glacier National Park and under 1 hour from renowned skiing and campsites
* Thriving downtown with local shops, restaurants, breweries, museums, and a civic center
* Safe, family friendly community with great public and private schooling options
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Direct: [Register to View]
E-mail: [Register to View]