Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Missouri that needs a pulmonologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm with call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active MO license. PPE will be provided.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MO state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Call: Yes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...