- Opportunity for strictly outpatient clinic, and or, critical care if desired
- Offices located within the hospital so easy transition from outpatient to inpatient
- Fully equipped and staffed clinic setting with APP support for inpatient needs
- Visa support and great call arrangement with current pulmonary and critical care physicians
- Nationally recognized and accredited Cancer Care Center with MD Anderson affiliation
- Signing bonus and competitive guaranteed 2-year salary floor with production incentive
- Covenant offers extremely competitive base compensation, productivity and incentive bonus, with professional liability coverage. Full benefits include; life, health, dental, and vision for the physician and family. Covenant Also strives to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for all our providers
- Residency training from an accredited program
- Fellowship in pulmonology; EBUS familiarity a plus
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and the desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
The Great Lakes Bay Region offers a plethora of four seasons activities including, but not limited to, boating, fishing, skiing, snowmobiling, hunting, theater and concerts to name a few. Parks, lakes, rail trails, and plenty of extra circular activities are all available to please the entire family. The Great Lakes Bay Region boasts a very accommodating cost of living that affords beautiful homes in many lovely settings, be it urban, suburban or rural. Shoreline living at its finest is also available.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]