Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A pulmonary/critical care group that is associated with a hospital in Georgia is looking for a board-certified or board-eligible physician. You will join a small, collegial group in a friendly southern community. There will be a nice mix of office pulmonology and critical care in a 7-bed, step-down ICU. The ideal pulmonary/critical care physician will have experience and/or training in sleep studies to take advantage of their 4-bed sleep lab.
This position offers a very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives. You will also receive relocation assistance, a commencement and/or sign-on bonus, STD and LTD, full medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, student loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at [Register to View]
or send your CV to [Register to View]
and refer to job 2640639.
- Nice mix of pulmonology and critical care
- Sleep studies training or experience is a big plus to take advantage of their on-site sleep lab
- Very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives
- Get paid in your last year of fellowship
- Student loan repayment is available
- Live and work in a beautiful small southern town community
- Only 60 miles to the beach in Savannah
- Low crime rates and a family-friendly environment in a low cost community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...