Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
LAYFAYETTE, IN (One Hour from Indianapolis & Two Hours to Chicago) - Pulmonology Opportunity
Employment opportunity for a Pulmonologist, with subspecialty training in Bronchoscopy to join their practice in the college community of Lafayette, Indiana.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Days (Monday-Friday)
- No call
- 100% outpatient
- Up to 6 weeks time off
- No call $300,000 base salary with opportunity for additional production pay
- Outpatient pulmonary clinic provider, working with MA's and RT's in office setting
- Diagnose and treat conditions/disorders affecting the respiratory system
- Bronchoscopy, EBUS procedures
- Patient population: Respiratory conditions/disorders (asthma, COPD, cancer, airway diseases)
offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...