Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Pulmonology in Kentucky
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a nationally recognized health system with staff looking to add a Pulmonologist. Candidates must be BC/BE in Pulmonology. A few highlights of this position include:
* Join 2 board certified Pulmonologists
* Nurse Practitioner support
* Covering two hospitals 5 miles apart
* 4.5-day work week
* 10-20 patients per day in the hospital
* Consult in ICU
* Hospitalists do admissions
* Comfortable with Ebus bronchoscopy
* Secure hospital-employed position
* Well-established practice with a ready-made, large patient base
* Regional referral center serving about 400,000 patients a year
* Full contingent of benefits to include sign-on bonus, quality and productivity bonuses, CME, relocation, loan repayment and hospital-funded retirement plans
* Historic local community of 70,000 offering an array of experiences including museums, antique shops and boutiques, and fine dining
* Pristine tree-lined community surrounded by rivers and lakes
* Educational offerings include 2 public and 2 private school systems offering preschool through 12th-grade education (there is also a learning center for grades 3-8)
* Higher educational offerings include both community and technical colleges featuring the University of Kentucky engineering program
* Average cost of living is 18% below the national average
Remit updated CV to [Register to View]
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...