Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pulmonology in ME - Locum Tenens Pulmonology Sleep Medicine Physician Required in Maine (CPH# JOB-2451700)
A Maine-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens pulmonology sleep medicine physician. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and the covering physician will see 10-12 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have BLS certification. The facility's EMR is Centricity. CompHealth can help physicians without a ME state license obtain one.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- BC/BE required
- Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Centricity EMR
- 10-12 patients per day
- Must have BLS certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...