This job is archived
Physician - Pulmonary Disease Job in Ruston, LA ch
30 minutes from Monroe, 1 hour from Shreveport
Open to J1 & H1B Candidates
Seeking a Pulmonologist/Critical Care in Northern Louisiana College Town.
Northern Louisiana Medical Center, a 171 bed hospital, is assisting in recruitment of a BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to provide coverage for referrals from 5 parishes! Join another pulmonary/critical care physician who is supportive of bringing on another physician.
• Potential for growth and busy practice.
• Partnership track to join a 50+ Physician Strong Medical Group
• 17 bed Open ICU
• Sleep candidate preferred
• Sleep Lab is located in the hospital
• Physician would provide coverage at hospital and at a Long-Term Acute Care facility which is across the street from the hospital.
• $12 Million hospital renovation budgeted over the next two years.
• 15 Primary Care physicians serve as a referral base
Ruston, LA is located in Northern Louisiana, right on I-20, just 30 minutes from Monroe and an hour to Shreveport and has a population well over 45,000 people in Lincoln Parish.
• Home of Louisiana Tech University and Grambling State University
• #1 rated golf course in Louisiana – Squire Creek Country Club designed by Tom Fazio
• Annual Peach Festival
• Two airports within 1 Hour that connect to DFW, IAH and ATL international airports
• Small town living that supports families, children, and their community.
• Tons of city amenities!
• Shreveport amenities (casinos, entertainment, concerts, and musicals) are 1 hour away
The hospital will assist financially in recruitment and will offer a competitive recruitment package which may include:
• First year income guarantee to back up employment agreement from group
• Sign on and/or commencement bonuses
• Relocation, CME, licensure expenses
• Possible stipend for the remainder of training
• Medical education loan repayment assistance