Critical Care Pulmonary
Job Summary:ICC Healthcare at HCA Florida Mercy Hospital is seeking a critical care intensivist to join our established program in Miami, FL.
- 31 bed med/surg ICU - average daily census of 24-26 patients
- 15 (12-hour) shifts per month, rotating days/nights
- Candidates with critical care fellowship training required
- 24/7 provider coverage- daytime coverage is an 1 MD and 1 APP; night coverage is 1 MD
- Physicians must be willing to rotate days and nights; Nocturnists are welcome to apply!
- 100% critical care. Critical care certification required within 5 years from completion of fellowship training
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, CME allowance and days, relocation and more
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
About Mercy Hospital:
- 488-bed acute care facility
- Over 700 physicians representing 27 medical specialties
- Emergency care accessible by land, air and sea
- Centers of Excellence include: The Heart Center, Miami Cancer Center, Orthopaedics Institute as well as others.
- ICC Healthcare employees over 450 providers in 50+ programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year
- Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA Healthcare.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA Healthcare’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs
From beautiful beaches, the nightlife of South Beach, historic hideaways in Coral Gables or the endless shopping opportunities in Coconut Grove, Miami is a highly desired place to vacation and even more so to live. There is major league football, basketball, hockey and baseball as well as boat shows, art festivals and wine extravaganzas. There are international airports and cruise ports making travel convenient