Medical Center in north central PA is seeking a BC/BE fellowship-trained Pulmonary/Critical Care specialist to join its team.
- Responsibilities balanced between 28 bed ICU and outpatient pulmonology practice with a 3 physician, 1 APP compliment.
- Closed ICU - Manage critical care population with support of dedicated Intensivists and ICU CRNPs. Tele-medicine coverage at night
- Endobronchial Ultrasound and general bronchoscopy, pulmonary rehab, respiratory therapists, and PFTs conveniently located
- Sleep center services are provided by current pulmonologists. Certification in sleep would be a bonus, but not required.
- Cardiothoracic surgery onsite
- Soon to be level II trauma center
- MGMA competitive salary
- Loan forgiveness
- CME stipend and time off
- Medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Health, life and disability insurances
- 403(b) and retirement income plan with employer match
System in North Central Pa. serves a thriving rural community with affordable housing and strong school options. There is always something to do — local festivals, community events, and a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities including hiking, biking, boating, and skiing throughout the region. Williamsport has a vibrant cultural scene, excellent restaurants with diverse cuisines, a regional airport, two colleges, and is within a three-hour drive to urban life in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, New York, and Baltimore.