A clinic in California is seeking a Critical Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: September 9-September 13 day shifts; ongoing future needs starting in October
- Schedule: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM: There will always be 2 physicians on shift during the daytime.
- 7:00 PM- 7:00 AM: 1 MD in the ICU during night shift.
- Setting: Inpatient
- Volume: 12 - 14 cases/shift, though they are not always 100% ICU as they are a 32 bed unit with Trauma.
- Patient Ages: Adults Only
- Procedures: Typical ICU support.
- Cases: Nothing abnormal. They do not have mid-level support at the hospital, but they do have 24 hour MD coverage with specialists in other areas who can step in to assist with complicated procedures or high acuity cases.
- Support Staff: 24 hour physician coverage, no mid-level support. The hospital is considering hiring scribes as they are documentation heavy in the ICU.
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: ACLS; ATLS; BLS
- Area is warm year-round;
- Fast credentialing;
- Long term assignment
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -[Register to View] 8