Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Location: Southwestern Oregon – Community of 22,000 residents located in Oregon’s Wine Country – The beautiful Umpqua River flows through this community and is filled with trout, salmon, steelhead and bass! There is a robust arts scene, several wineries and independent breweries, world-class dining, and other urban and natural attractions. Located 60 miles from the coast! Nearest cities are Eugene (65 miles), Medford (90 miles), and Portland (160 miles).
- Ability to do sleep is preferred but not required
- Strong income gurantee and productivity incentives for 3 years
- Community has exceptional medical community
- Hospital is 200-bed Level III Facility
- 32-bed ICU with 4,263 patient days per year
- Sign-on bonus, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, retirement, full health benefits and much more!
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.