We currently have openings for a moonlighting position that was designed with Pulm/Critical Care fellows in mind! This opening has been staffed with fellows from Duke, UNC, Wake Forest, ECU, and Carolinas for the last 5 years - several of our current moonlighters are finishing up training, and we are interested in filling their freshly available slots with new fellows!
This opportunity is for a Pulmonary Hospitalist to help with part-time shift coverage for an established Pulmonary and Critical Care Group in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Primary responsibilities include admissions, consults, floor coverage and standard critical care med work.
- Excellent in-house APP support in e-ICU covers all cross-coverage call, and assists with orders, procedures.
- Established IR services are in place, along with substantial consult/ancillary services.
- On-going part-time scheduling options for are available ASAP – Block scheduling or flexible!
- Day shifts, Sat-Sun only: 7:00a-7:00p
- Night shifts, Mon-Fri and weekends: 7:00p-7:00a
- BC/BE in Pulmonary Critical Care – Fellows are welcome after the first 6 months of fellowship!
- Full NC license and DEA – pending license is acceptable
- Procedures such as central lines and endotracheal intubations are required.
At physician-owned Moonlighting Solutions, we offer a competitive pay rate, expedited credentialing, coverage of travel expenses, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage at no additional cost. MLS was created by Dr. Dan Bensimhon during his fellowship at Duke because he recognized moonlighting is an excellent way to diversify your income, and to gain valuable experience, insight and exposure in new facilities during training!