Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This opportunity is for a Pulmonary Hospitalist to help with part-time coverage for an established Pulmonary and Critical Care Group in Greensboro, North Carolina. Would you or your colleagues be interested in picking up some extra weekend or weeknight shifts?
- Primary responsibilities include admissions, consults, floor coverage and standard critical care med work.
- Excellent in-house APP support in e-ICU covers all cross-coverage call, and assists with orders, procedures.
- Established IR services are in place, along with substantial consult/ancillary services.
- On-going part-time scheduling options for are available ASAP – Block scheduling or flexible!
- Day shifts, Sat-Sun only: 7:00a-7:00p
- Night shifts, Mon-Fri and weekends: 7:00p-7:00
At physician-owned Moonlighting Solutions, we offer a competitive pay rate, expedited credentialing, coverage of travel expenses, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage at no additional cost.
- BC/BE in Pulmonary Critical Care – Fellows are welcome after the first 6 months of fellowship!
- Full NC license and DEA – pending license is acceptable
- Procedures such as central lines and endotracheal intubations are required.
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Moonlighting Solutions (www.moonlightingsolutions.com) is a physician-owned and operated company designed to provide high-quality, U.S.-trained physicians to cover night and weekend call for hospitals and practices nationwide, as well as permanent placement services. We offer coverage for primary care services and most medical and surgical subspecialties.