Benefis Health System in Great Falls, Montana is currently recruiting for a progressive Pulmonary physician to join our busy team.
- Currently employs two experienced pulmonologists, a Nurse Practitioner and an experienced Physician Assistant.
- Looking to add a full time Pulmonologist to support outpatient and procedure volumes as current Pulmonology physicians are spending majority of their time fufilling Critical Care shifts
- Community of 60,000 with a referral area of 275,000 for pulmonology
- Ideal candidate will have good bronchoscopy skills including EBUS and navigational bronchoscopy.
- The hospital is also looking for a team player with an interest in developing pre and post-transplant coordination team
- The department is equipped with a plethysmography, a spirometer and complete pulmonary function testing lab as well as a new cardiopulmonary exercise laboratory, state of the art navigational bronchoscopy and endobronchial ultrasound.
- Specialty procedures performed in the bronch lab include: Bronchothermoplasty, Cryotherapy/Bronchial Blocker, APC Cautery, Super Dimension, EBUS, Lung Stent, Laser Phototherapy,and Pleurex Cath Insertion
- Opportunity to teach medical students
Work Hours and Call Coverage:
- General outpatient clinic hours M–F 8:00–5:00 pm
- Current call is taken by inpatient team - call scheduled can be discussed depending on interests and desires
Compensation and Benefits Competitive compensation structures with guaranteed pulmonology salary with RVU bonus opportunities with ability's to quickly build a successful practice based on your desire. Benefits offered to employees include: generous CME and PTO, malpractice coverage + tail, health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as a 403B plan with 5% match and additional pre-tax savings programs for retirement.
Community Information Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water& snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
Benefis Health System This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 300 members on medical staff representing 40+ specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of the Best Places To Work in Healthcare.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]