Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hospital-employed multidisciplinary Intensivist group looking specifically for a Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to work as both Intensivist and Pulmonologist during separate weeks of the month. The new Pulmonary/Critical Care physician will work with a current Intensivist to develop a Pulmonary consult service at a new hospital.
- Full time, Employed position
- One week on, one week off (12 hour shifts)
- Opportunities exist for extra shifts
- Physician Governance Council allows for physician input into strategic planning and operational policies for the employed physician group
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision and a Matched 403(b) retirement plan, Unmatched 457 deferred comp plan also available.
- Sovereign immunity covers malpractice
- 30 days for vacation, CME, sick, and/or holidays
- CME allocation and up to 2 organizational memberships paid
- Relocation assistance
- Qualifying employer for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness program
Daytona Beach is rich with history, in addition to the 23 miles of white sand beaches, the community is overflowing with sporting venues, museums, band shell concerts, night life, parks, wildlife, water activities and family fun. There are excellent private and public schools including a top 10 ranked International Baccalaureate high school. There are three Universities including Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University which is ranked in the top 5 for small private engineering schools.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.