- Seeking BC/BE Pulmonary-Critical Care physicians to join our multi-specialty employed physician network in our NEW Hospital.
- 3 of 4 weeks Outpatient and Inpatient Pulmonary Consults – No night call!
- 1 of 4 weeks ICU/Intensivist – No night call!
- Supports NEW 14-bed closed ICU
- Full sub-specialty support available
- EBUS and pulmonary procedures
- Tele-ICU back up support
- Opportunity to read sleep studies if credentialed
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Chicago. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of up to 30% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths 3,700 sqft This very well built, energy efficient home, is located in the best subdivision in the City of La Porte. Close to schools, shopping, Kesling Park and recreation. This lovely all brick home with fireplace offers 2200 sq. ft. of ranch floor plan living space on the main level and 1500 sq. ft. of additional finished living space in the basement along with storage and work shop. This home can be yours for $335,000.
The Community. La Porte is a city in LaPorte County, Indiana, United States, of which it is the county seat. Its population was 21,732 as of 2016.
The Employer. Hospital has been the heart of healthcare in La Porte for more than 40 years, with a mission of improving the health of their patients and communities. Nestled in a bedroom community on the southern shore of Lake Michigan, about 60 miles east of Chicago, and surrounded by inland lakes and parks. The Hospital is the anchor business of the historic downtown. At 200+ licensed beds, the hospital provides exceptional acute care with strong programs in cardiology (Certified Primary Stroke Center), orthopedics, surgical services, emergency care, and maternal health.Closest Major City
- 50 miles to Chicago, IL
- 89 miles to Fort Wayne, IN
- 116 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 131 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 164 miles to Toledo, OH
- Purdue University-North Central Campus (about 10 miles; Westville, IN; Full-time enrollment: 3,682)
- Valparaiso University (about 20 miles; Valparaiso, IN; FT enrollment: 3,542)
- University of Notre Dame (about 26 miles; Notre Dame, IN; FT enrollment: 12,214)
- La Porte includes 16 parks just right for relaxing, recreation and family gatherings
- Concerts and special events, such as our annual WinterFest and Night Bike Ride.
- Beechwood Golf Course
- Civic Auditorium
- Stone Lake Beach
- Downtown La Porte is the City's historic downtown and features beautiful historic architecture, shopping, services, dining and entertainment opportunities for La Porte families and visitors alike.
- Offers stores like Under Armour, Hollister, American Eagle, T.J Maxx, and more.