Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity - Salina, KS (4-Season Outdoor Recreation, Family Friendly, Great Schools)
Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity – New 18 bed ICU!
Salina Regional Health Center is now seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to provide the full scope of pulmonary/critical care services: inpatient (30%), outpatient (70%), consults, and sleep medicine (optional). EBUS available and navigational bronch optional. Our Sleep Disorder Center contains a 4 bed sleep lab accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Salina also offers the ease of access to all specialties except endocrinology and rheumatology.
About Salina Regional Health Center
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms
- Certified for 365 beds; average census is 150-160
- Patient tower built in 2009; 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- 18 bed, open ICU with intensivist coverage
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 70+ physicians and 40+ APP’s in 3 different communities
- Specialties available for patients include; 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, 24/7 neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to it's location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
- TEACH! Salina is home to Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency and KU School of Medicine - Salina.
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Guaranteed Base Compensation plus Quality, Patient Satisfaction and RVU bonuses
- CME Time Off & Allowance
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement + Match
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Monthly stipend available to residents and fellows while finishing last two years of training; stipend repaid through service
About Salina, Kansas
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
- GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
- Large farming and industrial community
- Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
- Great options for arts & entertainment
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago
- Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
- Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
Please let me know if this is a location you will consider, and I will facilitate getting you additional information.