IU Health Arnett, which is part of the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Indiana, is seeking a compassionate, patient-centered Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join their rapidly growing team in Lafayette, Indiana.
- Full-time employment opportunity
- On-Call: Coverage for ICU/ Night/ Hospital Pulmonary
- 100% Inpatient
- Procedures performed: Bronchoscopies and critical care services (ex: cental lines and intubations)
- Team:Cohesive practice group with great team and ICU support
- Patient Volume: Variable in hospital
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Requires fellowship in Critical Care and Pulmonary
- Open to current fellows and practicing phsyicians
- Base Salary guaranteed
- Comprehensive benefits package with group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage starting the first day of employment
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]